Zodiac Wave Slat Rollup 9' 0" PVC, 2014 w/ Honda 2.3 HP 4-Stroke Outboard
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
NOTE: With the majority of Zodiac's small inflatable boat production moving to China, this model is one of the few French-built boats.
Some of the features unique to the French built models include:
- Fully welded seams [versus partially welded]
- Welded transom cuffs with a proprietary thermoweld-riveted transom attachment
- Welded attachments (rubstrake, d-rings, oarlock base, etc)
- The most reliable and easiest-to-replace inflation valves in the industry.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Zodiac Wave Specifications:
- Length 9' 0"
- Beam 4' 11"
- Weight 51 Lbs
- Capacity: (3) + (1) Persons or 693 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 4 hp (Maximum Motor Weight 60 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 4 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter 16"
- Separate Air Chambers: (2)
- Stowed Dimensions 3' 3" x 1' 10" x 12"
- Fabric Type: PVC (Welded Construction)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Zodiac Wave Standard Features Include:
- Roll Up Wood Floor
- Fold Down Locking Oar System with Oar Holders
- Two Piece Breakdown Aluminum Oars
- Protective Rubbing Strake
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- Removable Rowing Seat
- Self-Bailer with Interior Controls
- Boat Carry Bag
- Bow Handle
- Bow Storage Bag with Mounting Points
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
Honda 2.3 HP 4-Stroke Specifications:
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
- Propshaft HP: 2.3 hp
- Shaft Length: 15" (Short Shaft)
- Tiller Steering
- Rope Start
- Weight 29.5 Lbs
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Displacement: 3.49 cu. in. (57.2 cc)
- Gear Ratio: 2.42:1
- Standard Propeller:
- 7.25" x 4.75"
- Color: Gray
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Honda 2.3 HP 4-Stroke Standard Features Include:
- Forward and Neutral with Centrifugal clutch
- 360 degree turning for reverse
- Twist-grip throttle
- Single carburetor
- Air cooled
- 0.29 Gallon internal fuel tank
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $45.00, will be added to your shipping charge, to cover the charge of re-boxing this item for Parcel delivery.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.