DrSails Quick Curing Adhesive-25 ml
This product ships ground only
The DrSail Adhesive Cartridge comes with 2 nozzles so it allows for multiple applications, and the self-mixing tube makes it easy to apply without mess. This two-part, quick-curing adhesive bonds to almost anything, including sailcloth, fabric, fiberglass, composites, and metals. In air, the adhesive achieves 85% of its cure strength in 25 minutes. Shock-resistant. Cures in air or underwater. Self-applying syringe for multiple applications.
The ultimate two-component adhesive is able to harden underwater and is characterized by its flexibility and fast use. DrSails offers an exclusive self-applicable format ready to use under all circumstances! Brings materials together under extreme conditions with precision, uniformity and guaranteed safety.
Note: This product is at or just past the "best when used by date" labeling, but manufacturer states date was a general guideline and product remains viable for much longer. New packaging no longer states "best when used by." Manufacturer now labels with a batch code.
- 2-part, quick-curing adhesive bonds to almost anything
- Applications: Sailcloth, fabric, fiberglass, composites, and metals
- Cures in air or underwater
- Curing properties at 77°F (25°C):
- Working life: 8 minutes
- Tack free: 22 minutes
- Full cure: 24 hours
- Quick cure
- Achieves 85% of cure strength in 25 minutes above water
- Easy to mix
- Self-applying syringe for multiple applications
- Container Size: 25 ml cartridge
- Includes 2 nozzles
Item #: 751540
Item #: 551380SAS014