Lenco Electric Hatch Lift (20774-001)
The function of the Lenco hatch lift system is simple. Since the hatch lift is based around a ballscrew it is able to push or pull a heavy load and remain at a constant position. To raise a load extend the hatch lift by pressing on the upper part of the switch. To lower a load, retract the hatch lift by pressing the lower part of the switch.
Lenco hatch lifts are easy to install because they install with a single power cable. They draw an average of five amps of power and deliver over 500 pounds of push for heavy engine covers, decks, large hatches and electric consoles.
In case of power failure Lenco hatch lifts are supplied with two clevis pins at the mounting brackets. To pull this pin out while the hatch is closed you must rig it to a point outside of the hatch. To insure easy access under any circumstances, try the Optional Lenco Hatch Lift Slide Bracket (70381-001) (Sold Separately)
- LOA Retracted: 29", LOA Extended: 45"
- Approximate Stroke: 16"
- Power: 12 Volts DC, Draw: 10 Amps
- Sizes available with 4" thru 30" stroke. Available in 12- and 24-volt
- Complete with 2' lead and Deutsch plug (actuator extension harnesses are available in lengths of 7', 14', 20', 26', 32' and 45')
- Clutchless ball screw design will not drift, never binds and runs in sync on dual lift applications
- Inline motor design delivers over 500 lbs. (226.79 Kg) of force
- Completely submersible, made entirely of non corrosive materials
- Ball screw spins freely when hatch is fully opened or closed eliminating limit switches and burned out motors
- Vandar mounting brackets with stainless steel pull pins
- Powdered metal gears for strength and precision
- Stainless steel ram locks in any position
- Amp draw 10 amps at 12-volt and 5 amps at 24-volt
- CE-certified and ABYC compliant
- O-ring sealed at 1,000 PSI
- Optional: Stainless steel non-locking slide bracket #70381-001
- In case of power failure, this bracket allows you to pull the hatch open 4" in order to remove pull pin for access (Sold Separately)
- Optional: Single Rocker Switch for hatch lifts with two 30" non-terminated power leads
- #15096-001 for Single hatch lift applications (Sold Separately)
- #15098-001 for Twin hatch lift applications (Sold Separately)
Item #: 305297
Item #: 305298
Item #: 305315