Harken 80 mm Aluminum Element Double Block w/ Swivel and Becket
The Harken 80 mm Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave diameter: 3-1/8" (80 mm)
- Shackle pin diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Maximum line diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Maximum working load: 6064 lbs (2750 kg)
- Breaking load: 12,128 lbs (5500 kg)
- Length: 8-3/4" (222 mm)
- Weight: 34.3 oz (980 g)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 609005
Item #: 013071
Item #: 003336