Ronstan Series 55 Ball Bearing Orbit Block
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Ronstan Series 55 Ball Bearing Orbit Fiddle Block with Cam Cleat and Becket (RF55530) boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and a Dyneema® rope link head. Their precision design allows the optimum number of ball bearings in loaded areas and eliminates them in inactive areas. Ineffective mass is reduced even further through fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9m (30ft)
- Spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9m (30ft)
- Halyard, Vang and Backstay application on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: 2-5/32" + 1-3/8"
- Max. Line Size: 3/8"
- Max Working Load: 1100 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 2200 lbs.
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon
- Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand SK75 Dyneema®
Ronstan Boom Vang Kit
Item #: 602530
Spinlock XAS Single Powerclutch (XAS0408/1)
Item #: 614517