Lewmar 60 mm HTX Block
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers, and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block. Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from a minimal number of alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block
- Aluminum alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
- Grub Screw is 2 mm Allen head
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Block Size 60 mm
- Block Safe Working Load 1100 kg (2422 lb approx)
- Cam Safe Working Load: 396 lb
- Maximum Line Size 12 mm (1/2" approx)
- Post Diameter 11.9 mm (15/32" approx)
- Shackle Pin Diameter 6 mm (1/4" approx)
- Fits Traveler Upstand Sz2NTR
- Fits Block Upstand 19821000
- Fits Snap Shackle 29927240
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.