Harken 29 mm Carbo Lead Block (395)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Harken 29 mm Carbo Lead Blocks are high-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as "head knockers" on dinghies and beach cats for sheeting directly from the boom.
- Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy
- Cam reverses for either up or down cleating
- Can be used as becket block
- Maximum line Ø: 6 mm
- Maximum line Ø: 1/4 in
- Maximum working load: 91 kg
- Maximum working load: 200 lb
- Breaking load: 295 kg
- Breaking load: 650 lb
- Footnote: Maximum working loads and breaking loads for blocks based on cam strengths
- Sheave Ø: 29 mm
- Sheave Ø: 1-1/8 in
- Length: 100 mm
- Length: 3-15/16 in
- Weight: 90.7 g
- Weight: 3.2 oz
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.