See More Images Below
Multiple Sizes Available
Antal Low Friction Rings with a Dyneema Loop are used with fixed and running rigging on sailboats. The rings are made of high strength, low weight and low friction aluminum that has a polished, hard, black anodized finish. The Dyneema loops are also strong and lightweight and are used to quickly and easily connect the Ring to an attachment point on the boat. Common applications include jib leads, backstays, lazy jacks, furling line leads and fairleads.
- Made of Low Friction Aluminum
- Polished and hard, black anodized aluminum low friction ring means high strength and low weight
- Able to withstand a high load while still being incredibly lightweight
- Highly reliable and last longer than a block
- Rings come in 3 sizes with 10, 14, 20 holes for any requirement
- Dyneema loop enables a fast and easy connection
- Can be used in replace of a low friction block and ball bearing.
- Common Applications Include: jib leads, backstays, lazy jacks, furling line leads, fairleads