Harken High-Load Small Boat Furling Kit
Status: In Stock
The Harken High-Load Small Boat Furling Kit (435) allows the trailerable cruising or dinghy sailor to set and furl the jib from the cockpit.
- Typical Boat Length: Dinghies to 20' / catamarans to 18'
- Includes drum and upper swivel does not include hoistable swivel
- Designed for furling only not reefing
- Optional hoistable ball bearing halyard swivel can be installed on headstay so that sail can be raised and lowered without removing headstay
- Drum and halyard swivel feature multiple stacked races of Delrin® or Torlon® bearings for smooth rotation under load
- Swivels are independent of headstay luff can be tensioned separately from mast rake
- 7-year limited warranty
- Pin-to-Pin Length: 2-1/2"
- Drum Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Max. Luff Wire Diameter: 1/8"
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/32"
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Max. Working Load: 950 lbs
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.