Profurl C290 Cruising Furling System
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Profurl C290 Cruising Furling System is designed for a 40' standard headstay and is reliable and maintence free.
- Ball bearings are made of high-strength 100 C6 carbon steel and sealed in grease bath to increase working load and corrosion resistance
- (2) double-lip seals prevent salt, sand, dust and water from entering bearing mechanism
- Strong, lightweight rum made of dimensionally stable, UV-resistant plastic
- Patented wrap stop fixed at top of stay prevents halyard from wrapping around stay and reduces potential halyard chafe
- Easy and safe to use
- Foil shape is designed for exceptional aerodynamic performance, smooth rotation and optimum torque resistance
- Exclusive double-cage arms prevent furling line from jumping off drum
- Opening luff-line prefeeder and swiveling attachment device available as options
- Long Link Plates are Included
- Can be cut to length
- Can be re-drilled by installer, if necessary
- 10-year worldwide warranty
- Profurl Part No. C290
- Typical Boat Length: 20' - 34'
- Headstay Length: 40' standard
- Max. Headstay Diameter: 1/4" wire / -10 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 3/8" supplied (Other Size Pins Available by Special Order)
- Max. Sail Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Double Luff Groove: No
- Removable Drum: No
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate