Profurl R350 Racing / Cruising Furling System
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Profurl R350 Racing / Cruising Furling System is a strong and lightweight reefing/furling systems that deliver reliability, high performance and long service life.
- Sealed ball bearings made of high-strength 100 C6 carbon steel are sealed in grease for corrosion resistance
- Removable drum made of dimensionally stable, UV-resistant plastic allows system to be used as a simple twin-groove headstay
- Headstay foil shape is designed and built for exceptional aerodynamic performance and smooth rotation
- Patented wrap stop fixed at top of stay prevents halyard from wrapping around stay and reduces potential halyard chafe
- Double guide arms prevent overriding turns and furling line from jumping off drum
- Swiveling attachment device (included) replaces head and tack shackles to attach sail quickly and furl without distortion
- When re-hoisting sail, open luff-line prefeeder and close around luff without having to remove the headsail
- Installation options include flush with deck, with long link plates, or below deck
- 10-year worldwide warranty
- Profurl Part No. R350
- Typical Boat Length: 31' - 41'
- Headstay Length: 52' standard
- Max. Headstay Diameter: 5/16" wire / -17 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 1/2"
- Max. Sail Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Double Luff Groove: Yes
- Removable Drum: Yes
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 602721
Item #: 602727
Item #: 602772