Multiple Sizes Available
The C.S. Johnson Open Body Jaw to Hand Crimp Classic Lifeline Turnbuckle is used at the bow or stern rail to tension the longest section of your 3/16" lifelines. The attachment point is a "T" bolt style jaw with 1/4" pin size. Adjustments can quickly and easily made. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body. Available for 1/8" and 3/16" lifelines.
Hand Crimp Life Line Fittings were designed for easy do-it-yourself installation by the boat owner or professional. A properly installed hand crimp fitting will hold 65-70% of the breaking strength of 7x7 cable. The proper crimping tool and instructions must be used to assure a safe installation. Please use either our bolt type or lever type crimping tool, both of which are available from Defender. All components are USA MADE.
- Jaw to hand crimp open lifeline turnbuckle
- Classic, traditional design
- Check nut locking turnbuckle
- Chrome plated, forged bronze body and type 316 stainless steel ends
- Body style: Open
- Material: Chrome plated, forged bronze body and type 316 stainless steel ends
- Pins: 1/4"
- Adjustment range: 3"
Item #: 608953WIR018