Barton Light Weight Lazy Jack Kit
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Barton standard lightweight lazy jack kit is designed for yachts up to 30 feet or for lightweight use. Lazy jacks allow mainsails to be reefed or dropped with ease, by
retaining the sail between lines running from the mast(near the hounds) to the boom. These lines can be slackened while sailing to avoid restricting sail shape.
Note: Not recommended for fully battened mains. Should be used in conjunction with a topping lift.
- All rope kit
- Chafe covers prevent blocks from wearing sail
- No modifications to sail, mast or boom required
- Blocks, cleats, mounting eyes and fixings included in the kit
- For yachts up to 9m (30ft)
In The Box:
- 2 x block assemblies (including block covers, line and eye for attaching to mast). (No 1)
- 1 x Adjustment line (Line and eye for attaching to boom)
- 1 x Cheek block (To fit to boom) (No 3)
- 1 x Curved backing plate (For use when fitting cheek block to curved boom)
- 1 x Cleat (To fit to boom) (No 5)
- 2 x Eyes (No 4)
- Rivets and machine screws
Item #: 602144
Item #: 602145
Item #: 602147