Superior Life-Saving Equipment Wave Breaker Life Raft 8-Person / Valise
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Wave Breaker Self-Righting ISO Approved Life Raft was designed with the hardcore offshore enthusiast in mind. The self-righting, rounded canopy with Vacuum Flow Technology guarantees the Wave Breaker to not only inflate upright but remain cemented to the surface of the water in rough seas.
- Automatic inflatable boarding ramp and internal ladder
- Automatically deployed, weighted ballast pockets for ease of boarding even in the worst offshore conditions
- Vacuum Flow Technology prevents raft from inflating upside down
- Industry leading, 4 square feet per passenger
- Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- Brightest fluorescent safety green canopy on the market
- Automatically activated inner and outer canopy light
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- Two clear windows for 360-degree visibility
- Dual canopy enclosures for easy boarding and helicopter extraction
- Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
- Rainwater collector
- Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
- Valise Dimensions: 29.5 x 20 x 13 inches
- Weight: 108 lbs.
ISO 9650 equipment pack:
- 2 Paddles
- 2 Sponges
- Owner's Manual
- Survival Manual
- Waterproof Flashlight w/Batteries
- 2 Spare Batteries
- Spare Bulb
- Signal Mirror
- Floatable Bailer
- Floatable Knife (on raft tube)
- Anti-seasickness Tablets - 6 per person
- Anti-seasickness Bags - 1 per person
- 3 Red Hand Flares
- 2 Red Hand Parachute Flares
- Topping-up Pump w/adapter
- Repair Kit
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY, All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks.
Commercial Address Rates:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
$200 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
$250 West Coast: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
A Limited Access fee of $85 will be added when shipping to Marinas, Yacht Clubs, Medical Offices/Office Complexes or Shopping Centers.
A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS MUST HAVE: A loading dock and/or forklift on site and enough room for a standard freight trailer (53' + truck) to complete delivery.
Residential Address Rates:
$275 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
$325 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
$375 West Coast: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
We can also ship it directly to the closest freight terminal for customer pick up at the commercial shipping rate.
If you would like this, please provide us with the freight terminal address.
Island Services - Please call for rates.
LIFE RAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT BY EXPEDITED SERVICE.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Item #: 551517
Item #: 551351