ACR Float-On Water Activated Strobe and LED Flashlight
This product ships ground only
The ACR Float-On is a buoyant, water activated strobe and LED flashlight. The strobe automatically activates in water when its integrated water sensors detect six seconds of water connection. The separated and sunken water connection terminals ensure the device only automatically activates when fully submerged in water.
The high-power LED strobe, visible up to 3 nautical miles away, flashes once every second for up to 20 hours and acts as an exceptional safety aid for both novice and experienced boaters.
Featuring a robust yet compact and convenient design, the ACR Float-On includes a feature button that is easily located in the dark. The LED is effective as a flashlight used to see objects in the distance while also emitting side light to ensure complete, all-round visibility when acting as a position indicating light or strobe.
The ACR Float-On can be easily stowed on any existing safety gear or in a lifejacket pocket and is a must-have addition to your safety toolkit. It provides a simple and cost effective safety solution for family, friends, and even pets.
- Water activated strobe
- LED Flashlight
- Battery life indicator
- Fast charge
- USB Rechargeable
For further details see Owner's Manual
- ACR Product Number 2983
- Size: 3.26" (H) x 1.30" (D) / 83mm (H) x 33mm (D)
- Weight: 1.5 Ounces (0.04 kg)
- Color: ACR-Treuse
- Operation: Manual Activation or Automatic activation via contact with water
- Light Output (Lumens):
- 120 (High power maximum lumens)
- 60 (Medium power)
- 10 (Low power)
- Runtime (hours): 1.5 (high power), 4 (medium power), 12 (low power), 20 (strobe), 1440 (standby with water activation mode active)
- Charge Time (hours): 1.5 hours (from a 500mA power source)
- Battery (rechargeable): 700 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life Indicator: Flashing LED Indicator
- Accessories (included): USB Charging Cable and Lanyard with clip
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Approvals: CE