Pettit Odyssey Triton Anti-Fouling Paint - Gallon
Multiple Models Available
This product ships ground only
Pettit's Odyssey® Triton Anti-Fouling Paint delivers exceptional, multi-season, tri-biocide performance; combining the proven reliability of Copper Thiocyanate, the impressive strength of ECONEA®, and the versatile organic boosting biocide Zinc Pyrithione. This combination makes Odyssey® Triton effective against all types of fouling found in the harshest of marine environments.
- Three biocides provide unparalleled multi-season protection in the harshest environments
- Keeps underwater surfaces smooth, offering maximum fuel efficiency and reduced build-up
- Compatible over most bottom paints
- Covered by the enhanced HD (Hull Defense) 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Select color
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Finish: Flat
- Solids by weight: 75 +/- 3%
- Solids by volume: 56 +/- 2%
- Coverage: 450 ft2/gal.
- VOC: 330 grams/liter max. (as supplied)
- Biocide: Copper Thiocyanate...15%, ECONEA®...6%, Zinc Pyrithione...6%
- Flash point: 98° F (SETA)
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/8"
- Number of coats: 2
- Wet film thickness: 3.6 mils
- Dry film thickness: 2 mils
- Application temperature: 50° F Min. / 90° F Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing thinner, 121 Spraying thinner
- Dry time: Minimum time in hours
- 90° F - 1/4 Touch Dry, 2 Recoat Time, 4 Minimum Launch Time
- 70° F - 1/2 Touch Dry, 4 Recoat Time, 8 Minimum Launch Time
- 50° F - 1 Touch Dry, 8 Recoat Time, 16 Minimum Launch Time