Pettit EZ Speed Strip Maximum Strength Marine Coating Remover
Multiple Models Available
Pettit's EZ Speed Strip™ Maximum Strength Marine Coating Remover quickly and efficiently strips all types of finishes in as little as 10 minutes; from fiberglass to metal surfaces. This product is effective on topside and baked enamels, acrylics, lacquers, polyurethanes, epoxies, antifouling paint and primers.
- Non-Methylene Chloride formula
- Strips multiple layers of all finishes
- Non-corrosive to metals under normal exposure time
- Gel consistency works well on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Effective on varnish, topside enamels, epoxies, antifouling paint and primers
- Formulated for easy brush application
- Select container size
- Components: 1
- Coverage: 200 ft2
- VOC: Max VOC < 50%
- Flash point: 20° F
- Application method: Roller or brush
- Number of coats: 1 - 3
- Depending on the type and thickness of previous coatings, application times or number of applications of Pettit Speed Strip may vary.
- Application temperature: 60° F Min / 90 ° F Max
- Thinner / cleaner: 120 Brushing thinner
*Note: Depending on the type and thickness of previous coatings, application times or number of applications of EZ Speed Strip may vary. This product may not be compatible with all surfaces surrounding application. Before applying to any surface, always test product in a small, inconspicuous area to ensure no damage will result. Not recommended for use on synthetic surfaces.