Awlgrip Awlwood MA Clear Topcoat Finish - Gloss
This product ships ground only
Awlgrip's Awlwood MA is a two-step clear coating system consisting of a Primer (sold separately) and a Clear Topcoat Finish. This Clear Topcoat bonds directly to the primer to provide a natural look with outstanding multi-season performance.
Awlwood's unique resin technology provides exceptional gloss and "depth", while allowing the wood color and grain to shine through. From an aesthetic point of view, this product is simply outstanding. When samples of various wood finishes are displayed side by side, the Awlwood finish is the one your eye is immediately drawn to.
- Inherently non-yellowing polymer, stabilized with high performance UV absorbers bonded directly to the resin (an industry first)
- Provides multi-season clarity of film, and excellent gloss and depth retention, far exceeding any varnish
- Combined system results in a flexibility unlike any varnish - giving unparalleled performance, with longer periods between re-coats
- Must be mixed with brushing or spraying reducer (sold separately) depending on application process.
- Awlgrip recommends applying several coats of Awlwood Clear Finish over the Primer (sold separately)
- Like varnish, the more coats, the greater the "depth" of finish.
- Awlwood MA Matte (satin) final finish (sold separately) can only be applied after the gloss coat application is completed
Note: All system components are sold separately
- Select container size
- Cleaning: OT0200 Awlwood Brush Cleaner
- Volume solids: 45%
- Specific gravity: 1.01
- Application method: Brush, roller or spray
- Theoretical coverage per coat: 490ft2 /gal
Item #: 756943
Item #: 756944
Item #: 756945