Kingston Stainless Steel Anchor Bow Roller
Status: In Stock
- The CQR-30 EP Anchor Roller is a longer roller, and is designed for CQR and Plow anchors up to 75 pounds
- These rollers have bent tabs that control the rode and provide protection from chafing
- It is made out of heavy plate stainless steel,
- (3) Pin positions are provided for securing the anchor when stowed
- Finish: Electro Polished
- Satin-like finish with great shine and like the high buff will not corrode and requires no maintenance
- More economical price than the equivalent High Buff Finish
- Material: 100% USA made 304 Low Carbon Stainless Steel
- Kingston uses only 1st quality US Stainless Steel
- Kingston never uses recycled steel
- Salt Water test to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Acetal Roller Wheels made of strong, dense polymer material that resists UV rays
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on CNC lathe, won't yellow, fade or crack
- Superior to traditionally manufactured plastic extrusions also on market
- Applications: CQR and Plow Anchors up to 75 pounds
- Overall Length 29"
- Mounting Length 23"
- Inside Channel Width 4"
- Replacement Wheel: W25-35
- Replacement Quick Release Pin: QRP 5