Lewmar V3 Windlass With Gypsy / Drum Kit
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
Lewmar introduces the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sail boats. The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- 'FastFit'™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
|Maximum Pull||1962 lbs (890 kg)|
|Chain||5/16" G4 & 3/8" Campbell S-4|
|Line Size||5/8" 3-Strand & 8 Plait|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Typical Line Speed||59 ft/min (18 m/min)|
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.