Isotherm "Clear Ice" Ice Maker, Stainless Steel Finish
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- This compact icemaker is fully automatic
- All stainless steel INOX construction
- The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker is a true yachtsman’s ice maker
- It makes "clear ice" using a spray process
- Clear Ice is a denser ice that actually melts slower than ice cubes formed by pouring water into a mold.
- Can generate 40 lbs. of crystal clear per day when connected directly to a pressurized water system
- The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker is a spray-type ice maker that holds approximately (9) pounds of barrel shaped ice cubes in an insulated bin
- The bin stores 8 lbs
- The ice is always loose ice
- It is never frozen into a lump, because the ice is held in an insulated bin, which is not frozen like white ice
- The ice is always slowly melting
- Note: This unit requires a drain
- Note : White ice is made in a freezer and traps the freezer air in the ice
- When white ice melts in a drink, the freezer air is released in the drink and ruins the flavor of the drink
- The Isotherm Clear Ice is a dense, slow melting ice that has no trapped air and does not change the flavor of drinks
- Flip up, hide-a-way insulated door
- The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker consumes about (5) gallons of water to fill the bin
- The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker uses 1-2 gallons a day to maintain a full bin if no ice is used
- Dimensions: 22.9" H x 13.9" W x 16" D
- Optional Flange available for installation (Sold Separately Part Number SGB00011AA)
- 5S21A12A00000 = Power: 230 Volt; 50HZ, Draw: 1.4 Amps
- 5S21A12A00000 = Power: 230 Volt; 60HZ, Draw: 1.4 Amps
- 5S21A14A00000 = Power: 110 Volt; 60HZ, Draw: 2.8 Amps
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.