Brownell Keel Blocking
Note: This item will ship when available.
Save money on freight and pick these stands up at our Connecticut retail location!
Also, Out of stock Brownell products are normally readily available within 2-3 days.
Brownell's Boat Stand Blocks are square cut rectangular solid pine blocks used to hold the entire weight of any boat stored on land while shored up with boat stands.
- Each blocking pile consists of (4) Blocks
- (2) Base blocks facing fore and aft running parallel to each other
- (2) Blocks placed across the two base blocks for the keel to rest on
- Proven method to reduce the sinking of blocks
- Higher or lower blocking piles can be used depending on how the boat drains
*Note: Brownell always recommends a minimum of two blocking piles placed on hard, stable ground to carry the boat's weight
- Material: Wood (Pine)
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 22"
- Function: Safely and Securely Support Boat Keels
- Each blocking pile should consist of (4) blocks
- Sold Individually
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 755757
Item #: 755758