Octopus Hydraulic Reversing Pump - 1000 CC
Status: In Stock
Octopus Hydraulic Reversing Pump
- Reversing pumps are used when hydraulic steering is fitted on boats up to 65 feet L.O.A. (depending on rudder torque).
- The pump has only three moving parts and requires no complicated check valves to prevent rudder movement when de-energized.
- Output flow is completely adjustable to 50% of rated flow allowing the pump output to be adjusted precisely to the volume of steering cylinder fitted.
- The pump is exceptionally reliable and delivers a very high degree of volumetric efficiency that is only matched by very sophisticated gear pumps.
- Motors are heavy duty, a full 85 mm in diameter with long brushes and sealed ball bearings for long service life.
- The molded rubber mounting foot can be rotated to allow the pump to be mounted on any surface.
- Three flexible hoses terminating in 1/4" JIC swivel fittings (which can be readily adapted to piping systems in all countries) are supplied.
- A useful range of accessories can be used to enhance the pump by incorporating added valves and solid state FET switching.
- The valves mount directly to the pump body.
- The FET switch mounts adjacent to the pump.
- No other autopilot pump made offers such advantages.