Xantrex Portable Rigid Solar Panel Kit - 100 Watt
The Xantrex Solar Rigid 100 Watt portable kits feature solar modules with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Cell) technology, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
These solar kits include a 10 Amp charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports.
Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- Maximum power-Pmax at STC*: 100 Watt (2 x 50W)
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 21.4 Volt
- Maximum power current-Imp: 4.68 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 25.2 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 4.96 Amp
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline PERC
- Busbars: 5
- Number of cells: 80
- Glass: 3.2mm high transmission, low iron, tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Maximum system voltage: 600 Volt DC
- Maximum series fuse rating: 10 Amp
- Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
- Folded Dimensions:18.1in (460mm) x 26.4in (670mm) x 2.8in (70mm)
- Open Dimensions:36.2in (920mm) x 26.4in (670mm) x 1.4in (35mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000 Watt/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5