Xantrex Portable Rigid Solar Panel Kit - 160 Watt
The Xantrex Solar Rigid 160 Watt portable kits feature solar modules with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Cell) technology, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
These solar kits include a 10 Amp charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports.
Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- Maximum power-Pmax at STC*: 160 Watt (2 x 80 Watt)
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 19.2 Volt
- Maximum power current-Imp: 8.34 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 23 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 8.7 Amp
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline PERC
- Busbars: 5
- Number of cells: 72 (4x9)
- Glass: 3.2mm high transmission, low iron, tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Maximum system voltage: 600 Volt DC
- Maximum series fuse rating: 10 Amp
- Weight: 18.7lbs (8.5 kg)
- Folded Dimensions:28in (710mm) x 26.4in (670mm) x 2.8in (70mm)
- Open Dimensions: 55.9in (1420mm) x 26.4in (670mm) x 1.4in (35mm)
- Warranty: 5 Years
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000 Watt/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5