Lowrance Hook Reveal 5X Splitshot Transducer - 5" Display
This product is intended for use in North or South America only. All functions may not be available outside of those regions.
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
Create custom ½-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water in real time on the display of your HOOK Reveal with Genesis Live.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
SplitShot High CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™
Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging™.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions even in direct sunlight with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal's SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fish finders
- SplitShot transducer with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- GPS Plotter
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- GPS Plotter (no charts)
- New fish-finding color palettes
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
- microSD card slot (software updates and Genesis Live only)
- Screen Size: 5" SolarMAX™ display
- Viewing Angles: 70/50° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Brightness: 1000 NITS
- Charts supported: None
- GPS: Plotter only, NO charts
- Sonar Compatibility: CHIRP, SideScan, DownScan
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket, Optional Front Dash Flush Mount sold seperately
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Power Consumption max: 1.25A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 / IPX7 (with card door closed)
- Interface: Keypad - 8-way directional keypad: Zoom +/-, Exit/ Enter, Menu, Waypoint, Cursor, Power, Light, Pages
- SD Card Storage: Micro SD Card (32 gb Max) for software updates and Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping only
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Dimensions W x H x D: 9.31" (236.4 mm) x 6.46" (164.2 mm) x 4.42" (112.3 mm)
- Weight: 0.90 lb. (0.41 kg)
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options totaling 5 years
- Plotter only - NO charts
- 1 Hz receiver
- Time to First Fix: 30 seconds
- Waypoints: 3000
- Routes: 100
- Tracks: 100
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Type: Internal, Autotuning
- Compatability Wide Angle 200 kHz, High CHIRP 455/800, DownScan, SideScan Imaging
- Transducer: SplitShot Skimmer
- Max Depth: 200kHz 152 m+ (500 ft+), DownScan: 91 m (300 ft)
- Max Range: 183m (600ft) side-to-side (300ft to each side)
What's in the box?
- Hook Reveal 5X display
- SplitShot Skimmer transducer
- Gimbal bracket & knobs for 5" Lowrance Reveal
- Hook Reveal push fit power cable
- Fuse and fuse holder
- Hook Reveal 5" corner clips
For additional information, please refer to the Hook Reveal X Series Operator Manual
For installation instructions, please view Hook Reveal 5 Installation Instructions