Lowrance HALO24 Pulse Compression Dome Radar
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Boasting 60rpm high-speed rotation at distances up to 2 nautical miles an industry first the Lowrance HALO24 dome radar allows for increased safety and improved performance.
Lightweight, low profile dome design, HALO24 reduces weight up the rig which delivers increased stability for cruisers and increased speed for racers. Offering high-quality short, mid, and long-range detection capability up to 48 nautical miles HALO24 is designed to process multiple ranges simultaneously for advanced, instantaneous Dual Range performance.
In addition, Lowrance VelocityTrack Doppler technology provides instant visual feedback on the motion of radar targets color-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing vessels moving away from you as well as MARPA functionality, increasing situational awareness and decreasing the risk of collision.
Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar there's no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
- Lowrance HALO 24" dome
- 16-foot (5 meter)power cable (RJ45 to 5 Pin)
- Ethernet adapter cable: RJ45 to 5 Pin, 5-foot (1.5 meter)
- RJ45 Waterproofing boot
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Lightweight (14.9 lb / 6.75 kg) low profile, dome design with integrated LED lights
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbor, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Instantly awake from standby
- Best-in-class weather & target detection
- Waterproofing IPX6
- Diameter: 24" (610 mm)
- Ethernet Ports: 100 Base T
- 2-Year warranty
- Operating temperature range: -25° to + 55° C (-13° to +130° F)
- Power consumption: max 27W
- Horizontal beam width: 3.9° nominal (-3dB) 2° with target separation on high
- Vertical beam width: 22° (-3dB width)
- Range: 328 feet (100m) to 48 nm with 18 range settings (nm/sm/km)
- Recommended fuse rating: 5A
- Weight: 6.75 kg (14.9 lbs) without cable
- Dimensions: 24" diameter x 8.9" H (610mm diameter x 225 mm H)
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 31.2 VDC (12 / 24V systems)
- Humidity: 95% RH at 35° C (95° F)
- Interface: Lowrance HDS LIVE
- Approvals: Compliance FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety: China SRRC & CCS
- Radar Modes: Harbor, Offshore, Weather, Bird Dual Range, North Up Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Radar Technology: Pulse Compression
- Rotation speed: Up to 60 RPM (Range Dependent)