B&G NAIS-500 Class B AIS Module Kit with Splitter and GPS Antenna
Important Information Regarding the Purchase of a Class B AIS:
This required form must be sent to Defender Industries via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed along with a copy of your MMSI registration before your order can be processed. Our fax number is 860-701-3432.
- 000-13611-001 - NAIS-500 - Class B AIS Module with GPS-500 GPS antenna
- 000-13612-001 - NSPL-500 - Splitter
- 000-13613-001 - GPS-500: GPS antenna for NAIS-500 AIS transceiver
- The Simrad NAIS-500, Class B AIS Module reduces risk of collision
- A fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder
- Includes matching NSPL-500 VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- Includes GPS-500: GPS antenna
- Essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports
- Multiple connections,
- The NAIS 500 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSO, or GO series chartplotter / multifunction display and Simrad RS VHF system.
- Class-B approved
- Meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System.
- Send & receive Integrated solution
- The NAIS 500 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, while you receive data from other vessels
- This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance maneuvers well in advance
- Multiple networking connections
- Compatible with NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183®, NMEA 0183® multiplexing and USB.
- IPX7 standard.
- Low power consumption
- Ideal for sailboats or power boats, the NAIS 500 features a low average power consumption of 180 mA at 12 VDC
- Wide voltage range
- Water resistance: IPx7
- Support for wide voltage range: 9.6 - 31.2 Volt DC
- Low average power consumption: 180mA at 12 Volt DC
- Tested to IEC 60945 Protected' category
Note: NAIS - 500 is a direct replacement for the NAIS - 400