Raymarine T911 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer (T911)
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Raymarine T911 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer
- Transducer sends speed and depth data by cable to Raymarine T121 Hull Transmitter (not included) which then forwards the data to displays by wireless link
- Analog output
- Nearly flush low-profile model minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside of hull
- Fins straighten water flow onto paddlewheel increasing flow stability and accuracy
- Designed with self-closing valve stops most water flow upon removal of insert
- Transducer supplied with blanking plug
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Compatible with Raymarine wireless cruising display systems including T100 and T104
- Raymarine Model No. T911
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Hull Deadrise: 0° - 7°
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Supply Voltage: 5 - 25 Volt DC
- Pulse Rate: 4.8 Hz per knot
- Speed Range: 2 - 45 knots
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.68" H x 2.94" OD