Raymarine B175LH Thru-Hull Tilted Element CHIRP L/H Transducer Pair - 20°
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Raymarine's 20°, B175LH Thru-Hull Tilted Element CHIRP L / H Transducer Pair provide depth and fast-response water temperature functions for compatible new e-Series (e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127), c-Series (c95, c97, c125, c127) and A-Series via CP450C Sonar Module.
- Pair of low-profile bronze thru-hull CHIRP transducers, each with 20° tilted element angle:
- (1) B175L low-frequency transducer
- (7) internal broadband ceramic assemblies
- 20 kHz total bandwidth from (1) transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 50 kHz plus everything else in bandwidth
- (1) B175H high-frequency transducer
- (1) internal broadband ceramic assembly
- 80 kHz total bandwidth from (1) transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in bandwidth
- Each transducer includes depth and fast-response water temperature sensors
- Tilted ceramic element inside transducer housing is installed nearly flush (3/16") to hull and provides a vertical beam without a fairing
- Suitable for boats up to 36 ft.
- Compatible with new e-Series (e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127), c-Series (c95, c97, c125, c127) and A-Series via CP450C Sonar Module
- Raymarine Model No. T70075
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Tilted Element Angle: 20°
- Housing Material: Bronze
- 40 - 60 kHz (B175L)
- 130 - 210 kHz (B175H)
- 32 - 21° (B175L)
- 15 - 9° (B175H)
- Connector: CP450C plug on cable, requires Y-splitter (included)
- Power: 1 kW RMS
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 3.875"
- Dimensions: 4.67" H x 5.26" OD