Lowrance StructureScan 3D Imaging Transducer
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Lowrance 000-14255-001 StructureScan® 3D Imaging thru-hull transducer with medium and high CHIRP works with the StructureScan® 3D module (sold separately) to create a high-resolution, three-dimensional view of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure.
- Single transducer for flat-to-hull mounting or fits deadrises up to 5 degrees with fairing block (included)
- Applications: StructureScan 3D connectors connect to a StructureScan 3D module, CHIRP connector
- Includes XID in 9-pin connector and connects directly to MFD
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer Scans up to 180 meters (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Max depth: 1000' (300m) Traditional Sonar 300' (90m) DownScan Sonar 600' (180m) Each Side, SideScan Sonar
- Output power: 500W
- Frequencies:83/200 kHzMedium/High CHIRP455 kHz;
- Material: Stainless steel