Newmar Noise Filter 6-48V
The interference or electronic "noise" generated by alternators, ignition systems, motors, etc., can render a vehicle or vessel's radio or other electronic equipment virtually useless. Newmar Noise Filter 6-48V can be used singly or in combination to reduce conducted line noise, either at the affected equipment or at the noise source.
- Integral mounting flanges for secure installation
- Brass stud connectors on alternator filters accommodate high current cables and terminals
- Reduces conducted line noise, either at the affected equipment or at the noise source
- Color coded wire leads on all other models make in-line installation easy
- Filtered Frequencies: 70 kHz 100 MHz
- Material: Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Power: 6-48 Volt DC systems
- Rating: 150 Amp
- Installation Location: Alternator output lead
- Dimensions 3.25" H x 5.75" W x 3.25" D
- Weight 3 lbs.