Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
With great design features, the Scanstrut Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations. With options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments, the Helm Pod is available in 2 colors, modern Silver or traditional White.
- Universal Helm Fixing
- Fits pedestal rails from 0.98" - 1.33".
- Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 7" upwards.
- Secure and Watertight Install
- Saddle system supports the Stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto the pedestal
- Ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- No Drill Fixing Kit
- Customized U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod
- Eliminates the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the Stainless rail
- Hassle Free Install and Service
- Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded ABS inserts designed into the pod front
- The design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing
- Increased Protection
- The pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone
- Very high resistance to heat and UV providing confidence that it will not deteriorate over time
- As a standard, the pod is provided uncut
- Designed for 3/4 Standard Instruments (e.g. ST60)
- Profile: Slim
- Overall Width: 12.75"
- Overall Height: 7.5"
- Maximum Cutout Width: 10.5"
- Maximum Cutout Height: 6.6"
- Pod Seal Material: high tear strength silicone
- Color: White
|Dimensions (See Schematic Below)|