Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
NavPod's pre-cut PP4408 PowerPod positions your Simrad GO7 / B&G Vulcan 7 display at a 20-degree viewing angle; providing the clean look of a flush mounting, with the advantages of a swivel base.
- Clean, sturdy and secure way to mount electronics
- Pre-Cut for Simrad GO7 / B&G Vulcan 7 display
- Keeps the spray off the electrical connections on the back of your fishfinder / chartplotter, assuring reliability and longevity of your marine electronics
- Made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions
- Protects fishfinders / chartplotters from the harshest of wet boating conditions
- Manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod
- Internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket that won't subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds
- Assures reliability and longevity of marine electronics
- 20-Degree mounting angle, with left-to-right swivel action - provides the best viewing angle of your electronics
- Nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof fasteners for increased security and peace of mind
- Thick acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides structural rigidity
- Protects the ABS from UV and it's potentially damaging effects on plastic
- High gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires
- NavPod Model No. PP4408
- Generation: Gen. 3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad GO7 or B&G Vulcan 7
- Dimensions (Overall): 10.625" W x 9.25" H x 6.5" D
- Mount: Flat surface