Furuno NMEA 2000 Cable Assembly
Status: In Stock
- This cable comes standard with the Furuno Gp330B GPS Receiver.
- NMEA 2000 is a combined electrical and data specification for a marine data network for communication between marine electronic devices such as depth finders, nautical chart plotters, navigation instruments, engines, tank level sensors, and GPS receivers
- It has been defined by, and is controlled by, the US based National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA)
- NMEA 2000 (IEC 61162-3) can be considered a successor to the NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) serial data bus standard
- It has a significantly higher data rate (250k bits/second vs. 4800 bits/second for NMEA 0183).