Includes Membrane Touchpad Control
Groco E-Valve Motorized Seacock - 3/4"
Please enter quantity below.
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
- Gearbox drive unit
- FBVE Control Module
- Power cord
- Motorized valve operation for 3/4" seacocks
- Reversible drive enables direction of handle rotation
- Push- button control from engine room
- The FBVE Control Module operates the unit from the engine room and includes the necessary power cord
- No other cabling is needed
- There is a touch pad on the control module that is connected to the valve with a 10’ cable (Extension Cables are Special Ordered Separately)
- It also requires a .25 amp power connection, (Power cord supplied) to operate
- Programmable set-up mode commands the generator seacock (or any other seacock) to open when you start and close when the generator stops
- No more generator flooding
- Manual valve operation without back-driving the gear train and without disconnecting anything
- Just operate the valve as a standard manual seacock
- Minimal power draw
- Reversible gearbox mount enables selectable direction of handle rotation
- Same mount bolt pattern as GROCO FBV and BV, and most other brands
- Fully submersible
- UL listed seacock
- NMEA2000 ready
- A = 6.1"
- B = 6.4"
- C = 4.5"
- D = 2.0"
- E = 3.12"
- F = 3" x 5/16"
- Available Models:
- FBVE-750 = 3/4" NPT - 12 Volt DC - Draw = 0.25 Amps
- FBVE-750 = 3/4" NPT - 24 Volt DC - Draw = 0.13 Amps