Lumitec Razor Floodlight Bar - Exterior
Note: This item will ship when available.
Lumitec Razor Light Bar is sleek, streamlined. and powerful. Razor was carefully designed to be easily integrated into most existing hardtop, arch, and pilothouse designs, typically with only minor modification to production tooling. When mounted facing forward, Razors long-throw and high position are invaluable for spotting markers and obstructions. When positioned downward and aft, Razor floods cockpits, gunwales and surrounding areas with more than 10,000 night-piercing lumens.
In addition to clean lines and a low profile, following Lumitecs thermally-vetted reference designs allows OEMs to avoid the overheating and subsequent damage to hardtops that can be caused by enclosing other manufacturers' light bars in a "pod". Razor has been designed and analyzed as a complete system, with careful consideration of the top in which it is mounted. This means that Razor delivers maximum performance while protecting hardtops and pods from dangerously high temperatures.
For further details see Product Brochure
- Material: Die-cast aluminum housing
- Constructed from powder-coated die-cast aluminum for optimal thermal performance and reliability in extreme marine environments
- Completely water sealed and IP67 compliant for years of trouble-free operation
- Beam: Flood
- Mount: Flush
- Color output: White
- Lumens: 10,000+ TRUE measured lumens
- Power: 10-30 Volt DC
- 9 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- 4.2 Amp @ 24 Volt DC
- CCT: 5000
- CRI: 70+
- Dimensions: 17.8" W x 1.5" H x 3.5" D