Jabsco NEMP 80/6 Magnetically Coupled Centrifugal Pump
Status: In Stock
- Jabsco Magnetically Coupled Centrifugal Pumps are designed for applications requiring safe, leak-free, continuous duty pumping
- Designed specifically for marine & industrial markets
- Typical applications include marine air conditioner circulation, ice makers, hot water circulation, livewell or bait tank installations
- Pumphead manufactured in chemical resistant themo-plastics
- Entirely non-metallic
- Magnetic couplings provide an energy efficient thermal shield, minimizing heat transfer to the pumped fluid
- IPX5 standard motor housing
- Deep groove ball bearings
- EPDM O-ring
- Polypropylene (PP) encapsulated magnet
- Polypropylene (PP) housing
- PPS spindle housing
- Alumina ceramic spindle
- Overall Height: (143 mm) 5.62"
- Overall Length: (214 mm) 8.4"
- Overall Width: (102 mm) 4.0"
- Ports: 3/4" NPT
- Voltage (AC) 60Hz: 110 Volts
- Closed Valve Head: (5.6 m) 18'
- Run Out Flow Rate: (80 LPM) 21 GPM
- Fuse: 1.5 Amp
- Motor Output: 60 Watts
- Current: 1.4 Amps
- 2 Year Warranty
Jabsco Pumpgard In-line Strainer - 20 Mesh / Coarse
Item #: 506512M20034
Trident 250/100 Flex Marine Wet Exhaust and Water Hose - 3/4 Inch
Item #: 302026HID034
Trident 250/100 Flex Marine Wet Exhaust and Water Hose - 5/8 Inch
Item #: 302026HID058