Airhead Bat-X-Ray Controllable Towable Tube
Skill Tubing is a challenging experience. This is not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The Airhead Bat-X-Ray Single Rider Towable is a water tube that is a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern.
Airhead Doables are shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption. A unique bottom "Veer" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large Tiger Tooth Fins, enable the rider to control the Bat-X-Ray PVC through various moves. The more you ride it the more skill you'll acquire! You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- Single rider water tube
- A controllable towable that you can maneuver
- Veer towing system
- Strategically placed tiger tooth steering fins
- Material: Special formula PVC
- Aerodynamic construction with fuel saver, drag-less design
- Patent pending aluminum quick-connect tow point
- Heavy-duty molded PVC handles
- Heavy-duty stainless steel D-ring
- Speed safety valve for fast inflation, deflation
For further details see Owner's Manual