Solstice Inflatable Rescue Board
The Solstice Inflatable Rescue Board is a great addition to any beachfront or lakefront water safety organization. Featuring a slight rocker for paddling out against the break, a textured foam surface for comfort and grip, and seven grab handles on the sides and back of the board for victims in the water looking for a platform to hold on to.
- Includes (2) Low Profile Permanently Affixed Skegs
- Bow mount system for low speed towing & tethering
- 5 stainless D-ring tie downs; 4 in front for gear, 1 underside - bungee cord included
- Bottom D-ring designed to integrate with standard shoulder strap and tow lines
- (7) safety handles for rescue and training purposes
- Dimensions: 10' x 26" x 4"
- Surface capacity: 350-450 lbs.
- Inflation: Up to 15 PSI
- Repair kit
- Carry bag