Lofrans Royal Horizontal Manual Windlass - 3/8 Inch HT & PC
Note: This item will ship when available.
Lofrans Royal Horizontal Manual Windlass is a simple and inexpensive way to add better anchor handling to any boat. Double-action operation manual makes bringing in the anchor rode a quick and easy job.Features:
- Manually operated (using included handle) windlass with separate rope capstan and chainwheel
- Finished in polished anodized coating for added protection
- Unique aluminum collar design won't bind or corrode over years in saltwater environment
- Rope capstan can be used independently of gypsy
- Includes stainless steel operating lever with a comfortable rubber grip
- Chain only gypsy does not accept rope rode, the capstan accepts rope rode
- Lift capacity: 430 lb (196 kg)
- Power: Manual, non-electric, human powered
- Retrieval rate: One full stroke (forward and back motion combined) yields about 1 foot of chain
- Chain size: 3/8" HT/PC
* Note: The chainwheel is designed to fit short link chain only; BBB, ISO spec, etc. to maximize the number of pockets and gripping. Chain is manufactured by many sources. It is critical to match the chain to the chainwheel, therefore please be careful when sizing. Defender only offers short link chain, BBB and ISO Spec. Do not use NACM spec chain as these have longer links and will not work in a windlass. Non-ISO chain sizes like NACM spec or miss-matching the chain and gypsy may allow the chain to skip in or jump from the gypsy pockets.