Faria Euro Black Depth Sounder - In-Hull Nylon
Note: Item has extended lead time - late June.
The Faria® Euro Black Depth Sounders use the latest microprocessor technology and proprietary software designed to take advantage of today's high-performance transducers.
- Depth from 3 - 199 ft. (1 - 61 m)
- Audible / visual shallow and deep water alarms
- Programmable keel offset (depth below keel) – adjustable at the display
- Automatic gain control
- Backlighting for optimum night vision
- Depth can be read in feet or meters
- Easy to install, fits standard gauge cut-out for installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
In the Box:
- Depth Sounder Instrument Display
- In-Hull Transducer with 22 ft. cable
- Faria Model No. 12851
- Style: Euro Black
- Gauge Face Color: Black
- Bezel Color: Black
- Display: 3-character LCD with red backlighting
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16.5 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 90 mA max. with supplied transducer
- Water Protection: Gauge front will withstand direct water spray
- Dimensions (bezel): 2.18" OD
- Cut-Out (instrument display): 2.12" dia. x 3" D
- Cut-Out (thru-hull transducer): 1-5/8" dia.
For further details see Product Brochure