Ancor Folding Mast Step - Black
Status: In Stock
- These Mast Steps are manufactured from a special combination of Nylon / Glass fiber which together gives the step a safe working load of 140 kg (310 lbs)
- The steps are positioned on opposite sides of the mast, with a recommended spacing of 14.75 Inches (375 mm)
- (2) More steps should be positioned opposite each other 47.25 Inches (1200 mm) down from the top of the mast for stable and safe working on sheaves, halyards and masthead instruments.
- Glass Nylon injection molding
- Lightweight and UV resistant
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (165 Grams)
- Aerodynamic and snag free profile
- No rattling in wind at anchor or mooring
- Each step individually tested at factory
- Available in White, Black and Gray
- Fasteners: (5) 5 mm Screws or Rivets (Sold Separately)
- Height: 4-1/16" H
- Top Width: 1"
- Bottom Width: 2"
- Sold Individually
Note: Although the steps provide a secure foothold, it is strongly recommended to use a harness with a safety line attached when climbing a mast.