Taco Marine GS-170 Grand Slam Outrigger Kit
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- GS-170 Pair
- (2) 15’ x 1-1/8” Outrigger Poles
- Standard Rigging Kit
- Outrigger Line Caddy
Taco Marine™ Marine Sport Fishing Brand Grand Slam 170 Outrigger Kits
- Bolt-down Grand Slam 170 Outrigger Base1-1/8" O.D.
- Choice of anodized aluminum 15' silver/gold or black/gold telescoping outriggers
- Complete standard rigging kit including glass eye on shock cord, Dacron line, release clips & accessories
- Outrigger line caddy
Grand Slam 170 Outrigger Base
- Exclusive Twist-n-Lock rotator collar locks-in 12 fishing positions with a simple ¼ turn
- Delrin bearings and internal locking mechanism offer smooth adjustments, secure positioning and prevent movement
- Rugged sure-grip knob adjusts and locks-in desired height & laydown position for safe trailering and navigation under bridges
- Stainless Steel arm with locking feature ensures Taco Marine Sport Fishing Outriggers remain securely in place
- Designed for use with standard 1-1/8” butt O.D. outriggers
- Engineered for durability and lasting performance
- Installation is easy with innovative bolt down mount
- Ideal for smaller center consoles from 15 to 21 feet
Taco Marine Sport Fishing Telescoping Tele-Outriggers
Taco Marine™ Sport Fishing brand Telescoping Tele-outriggers have been tested in extreme fishing conditions such as rough seas, pulling heavy baits & trolling at higher speeds. Whatever the conditions, trolling with Taco Marine™ Sport Fishing brand Telescoping Tele-Outriggers increases your chances of landing the big one!
- High-performance, retractable ; smooth operation with locking pins
- Retracts to 5’-6’ in only a few seconds for trailering, dry boat storage & clearing bridges
- 1-1/8” O.D. butt end diameter accommodates Taco Marine™ Sport Fishing brand Center Rigger and Grand Slam Center Riggers
- Constructed from anodized aluminum and marine-grade 316 Stainless Steel button, rings and eyes
- Reduces stress on your gunnel & holder
- Guaranteed not to corrode
- Sold in pairs
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.