Out of Stock! The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 75 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Perfect Self Adhesive Loop Tape - Navy
0.05 Lbs / Ft
Status: Call to confirm
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Nylon, Velcro® type hook and loop material that is ideal for temporary mounting and fastening
- Note: Hook side and Loop Sides are sold separately
- Each side is sold by the foot
- Available in several widths
- Water resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Backing Type: Pressure Sensitive Self Adhesive
- Acrylic Base / High temperature resistant
- Designed for attachment to a Wide range of substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum, glass…etc.
- Excellent shear holding power, as well as excellent high temperature and UV resistance
- Bond strength is dependent on the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed
- Firm application pressure helps develop better adhesive contact and improve bond strength
- To obtain optimum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean, dry, and well unified
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70° F to 100° F (21° C to 38° C)
- Initial tape application to surfaces at temperatures below 50° F (10° C) is not recommended because the adhesive becomes too firm to adhere readily
- However, once properly applied, low temperature holding is satisfactory