Racor Turbine 900 MA Series Fuel Filter / Water Separator Assembly - 2um
Note: This item will ship when available.
Turbine Series filter assemblies are designed to be installed on the vacuum side of the fuel transfer pump for best efficiency and protect precision engine components from dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water, which is prevalent in engine fuels.
This filter removes contaminates from fuel using the following legendary three stage process:
- Stage One: Separation : As fuel enters the filter assembly, it moves through the centrifuge and spins off large solids and water droplets which fall to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Stage Two: Coalescing : Small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge element. When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the bowl.
- Stage Three: Filtration : Proprietary Aquabloc®II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to two micron (nominal). They are waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements.
- Designed for Diesel Fuel
- Heavy duty construction
- Installs quickly
- Easy to service
- See Through Bowl with Metal Shield
- Self-venting water drain
- Filter Element: 2 or 10 Micron
- USCG Approved See-Thu Bowl with metal shield
- Ports: 7/8"-14 UNF (SAE J1926) (Port fittings sold separately)
- Dimensions: 17" high x 6" wide x 7" deep
- Flow Rate: 90 GPH
- Maximum operating pressure: 25 PSI
- Replacement Elements:
- 2040SM-OR = 2 Micron
- 2040TM-OR = 10 Micron
- 2040PM-OR = 30 Micron
For further details see Product Data Sheet with Dimensional Drawings
Item #: 301937
Item #: 300782
Item #: 301937900-2M