Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod SPH-8-W - Slim Back
With great design features, the Scanstrut Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations; providing options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments.
- Universal Helm Fixing
- Fits pedestal rails from 0.98" - 1.33".
- Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 7" upwards.
- Saddle system supports the Stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto the pedestal
- Ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- Customized U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod
- Eliminates the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the Stainless rail
- Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded ABS inserts designed into the pod front
- Allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing
- Manufactured from a high tear strength silicone
- Very high resistance to heat and UV providing confidence that it will not deteriorate over time
- As a standard, the pod is provided uncut
- Designed for 3/4 Standard Instruments (e.g. ST60)
- Profile: Slim
- Pod Seal Material: high tear strength silicone
- Color: White
For further details see Dimensional Drawing