Scanstrut Compact Scanpod 12" Deck Pod - Shallow Back, White
Status: In Stock
Get a free canvas pod cover when you buy a select ScanPod for 8", 12", or 3 instrument displays. Cover will be added to the payment page of your cart. Offer valid 3/18/2021 through 12/31/2021. While supplies last.
Scanstrut's Scanpod 12" Deck Pod takes a fresh look at the challenge of installing chartplotters, radar displays, instruments and autopilot controls onto sailboat, yachts and powerboats.
- Solves the challenge of finding a level mounting surface to install displays onto your powerboat, RIB or sailboat wheelhouse
- One handed quick release action
- Simply release the lever, swivel and tilt to suit your requirements before locking back into position
- An adjustable ball joint allows range of movement and multiple mounting angles
- Inner bracing plate secures the Deck Pod base to the pod and gives increased rigidity to the assembly eliminating potential damaged from shock and vibration
- Deck Pod models can be overhead mounted
- Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded ABS inserts designed into the Pod front
- This design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing
- ABS plastic is tough, durable and UV stable
- Manufactured from a high tear strength silicone
- Very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won't deteriorate over time
- Color: White
- Profile: Shallow back
- Raymarine: 12" c125/127, e125/127
- Simrad: 12" NSS-12
- Usable Face: 14" x 9.5"
- Max. Cut-Out Area: 13.0"; W x 9.0" H