Moeller Zinc Phosphate Spray Primer - Yellow
Note: This item will ship when available.
This product ships ground only
Moeller Zinc Phosphate Spray Primer is a self-etching phosphate primer chemically bonds with aluminum and steel to form a corrosion-resistant base coat. It is designed for use on surfaces above the waterline, including bare metal, steel, iron, fiberglass, and wood. It is also formulated for steel and iron surfaces, especially welded joints, above or below the water line.
- Designed for the marine environment
- This corrosive barrier contains a high percentage (95%) of zinc, for maximum resistance against solvents & abrasions
- May be used above or below the waterline
- Above: For bare metal, steel, iron, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
- Below: For steel and iron surfaces, especially welded joints
- Dries quickly
- Improves bonding of color coat to surfaces
- Helps fight rust, along with, leveling nicks and hairline cracks
- Color: Yellow
- Container: 12 ounce spray can