Lewmar V2 Vertical Windlass Kit - Gypsy / Drum - 3/8"
Note: This item will ship when available.
Lewmar's V2 Vertical Windlass Kit is the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats. The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- Compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Robust, reliable drive train
- Worm gearbox and splined shaft
- FastFit ™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
Note: Lewmar Gypsy embossed with 003 is optimized for 5/8" 3-strand
- Maximum Pull: 1433 lbs (651 kg)
- Chain: 3/8" G4
- Line Size: 5/8"
- Power Supply: 12 VoltDC
- Motor: 700Watts
- Typical Line Speed: 46 ft/min (18 m/min)
- Circuit Breaker: 80 Amps
In the Box:
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.